J. M. DeSantis

Just One Week Away

Chadhiyana: In the Company of Shadows News

This week and next week, my blog posts are coming a bit early (I usually post new blogs on Wednesday on jmdesantis.com and Tuesday on chadhiyana.com–though the latter may officially change), as next Monday, July 13th, is the “scheduled” release date for issue one of Chadhiyana: In the Company of Shadows. I put scheduled in quotations, because if you’ve been keeping up with the recent Chadhiyana news, you know that my publisher (Rosarium Publishing) is actually ahead of schedule with the book’s release.

Chadhiyana: In the Company of Shadows issue 1 coverOn Friday I posted that Rosarium surprised me with news that they decided not only to add IndyPlanet to the distributors for issue one of Chadhiyana, but also that it was already up on the store that day (indyplanet.com/front/product/124832/)! This is fantastic news for many reasons (which you can read in Friday’s post: chadhiyana.com/2015/07/breaking-chadhiyana-news/). Though one of the reasons not mentioned in the post is that if for any reason there is a delay in the release of Chadhiyana #1 on Comixology or Peep Games Comix (the two distributors I knew Rosarium Publishing was already planning to use), there will still be a seller for the first issue on the “release day” (never mind that readers can actually buy the book “early”).

In a sort of tongue-in-cheek way, I’m still going to treat July 13th as the release date–especially for anyone who has that date in their mind–though really, the book came out a full ten days early. Of course, if you prefer to purchase your comics from Comixology or Peep Games Comix, you could always wait for the book to be listed on those sites (which hopefully will happen on the 13th as planned–though sometimes, I’ve been told, books do get delayed on their end), or you could start reading the first issue now, before the “official” release! The choice is yours. Though, as I wrote on Friday, the inclusion of IndyPlanet does mean print copies of the book will be for sale. And they do look lovely–my publisher sent me a few, and I’m very happy with how they turned out.

So, the countdown draws to a close for the “release” of issue one on July 13th. Or, you could just forget about all of that and click over to IndyPlanet.com to order an “early” copy now.

See you all in a week for the “official” release. Cheers!

Order Chadhiyana #1 on IndyPlanet.com

Chadhiyana: In the Company of Shadows Ad

• Lore says:

The thumbs up-down is fine, but what's up with the vanishing comtnems?Once a certain point is reached, replies to comments make things vanish.Hardly a way to build community.

• Keyla says:

And to think I was going to talk to somnoee in person about this.

• Nathan,its quite interesting that there’s such regional variation in the food. When you think of Russia and how big it is, I daresay shi is shi all over the country. Plov – a proper Uzbek plov is just lovely. The Uzbeks do amazing things with lamb. Am starting to drool like Homer Simpson! I’m not a huge shashlik fan but I take your word for it.What was Yakutsk like? When I hear of it i just think of diamonds and imagine it must be reasonably wealthy like Norilsk or Tyumen . And whats daily life like on the ground there in Tashkent?

• Message sent: I am appalled at the negligence in care and the heavy-handed tactics used at Boston Children’s Hospital in the case of Elizabeth Wray. You people are from the Dark Ages and should be put out of business. The NIH recognizes PANDAS but you don’t? And yet you are making boat loads of money off of this family and so many more. Absolutely disgraceful… and the word is out via the Internet.Please reign in your cavalier doctors who only know how to compound the burden of illness.

• Have you given any kind of thought at all with translating your webpage in to German? I know a several of translaters right here which would certainly help you do it for no cost if you want to contact me.

• I got what you mean, thanks for putting up. Woh I am pleased to perceive this website finished google. Thanks For Share North Bay Industries takes pride in work and community. | NORTHBAY BITS.

• Augustina says:

ma0itn3r3: Nä, jag har faktiskt inte spelat Skyrim! Tänkte vänta lite pÃ¥ att det ska sjunka i pris innan jag slÃ¥r till, sen har det bara inte blivit av pga haft sÃ¥ mycket annat att spela 😀 Men moddning, det hade vi en gästblogg om:

• http://www./ says:

Kate- I love this post – every bit of it rang true! It is so hard – you know that staying calm makes the most sense – but it can be really, really tough to do. I’m always impressed when I see a mom interacting with her kids at the store, the supermarket – and talking gently to her kids even when things aren’t going so well – it makes me wonder if I do the same – and I try to be more conscious of how I’m speaking with my kids.thanks for sharing your thoughts, Kate- it’s all food for thought!

• http://www./ says:

oldo Posted on Mnie najbardziej Å›mieszy Polygamia i Gnyp robiÄ…cy z siebie starego branżowca “dziennikarza” szkoda, że rok, półtora roku temu nikt nie wiedziaÅ‚ kto zacz.

• http://www./ says:

kerjaan Kedah naikkan premium tanah sibuk puak umNOBRAIN ni sibuk menyalak tapi bila KERAjaan umNOBRAIN naikkan harge minyak senyap mcm anjing tengah makan, kalu betul nak tolong bagi biasiswa bukan pinjaman…..JUST SAY NO TO UMNO…

• http://www./ says:

Observed your article quite remarkable in truth. I really enjoyed studying it therefore you make quite some good points. I’ll bookmark this website to the future! Relly wonderful article.

• espero puedan contactarme estoy enfermo del corazon tengo estenosis de doble lesion mitral.soy de escasos recursos. gracias de antemano ya sea que puedan ayudarme o no.

• authoritarian ideology = communism = leftI see NO DIFFERENCE between “manifa” and Mlodziez W. demonstrations.Both of them dangerous for the society.For example when they “fight” against globalisation ,they do not call themselves ANTIglobalists but ALTERglobalists. All they want is their ownsort of left globalisation….

• http://www./ says:

I thought about this… and right now, I'm pretty much working on most things that I wanted to work on this year. Can't help but feel that through all the bullshit, it's been sort of successful.

• http://www./ says:

Are the packages arriving later than usual and are the tracking numbers giving current information? My aknowledgement of order shipping has been the same in status since I first received the email- 3 days ago and no product delivered or being tracked. Please advise.

• Sempre ajuda, João. Como fico até Dezembro, vou incomodar por bolsa. Minha área é história e vi que eles tem muitas linhas de pesquisa. Na verdade, vou incomodar pela Europa inteira, rsrsEstive olhando preços no site de um supermercado em Edinburgh e não achei muito caro.Depois que estiver lá escrevo aqui minhas impressões.Abs

• http://www./ says:

Kjempefint kjøkken!Jeg må bare spørre om du vet levereandøren av kjøkkenet?Vi driver nemlig og tegner nytt kjøkken og kunne tenkt og slik kokehjørne =)Ha en fin søndag og god påske!Klem Line

Write a Comment!